cti-marketing message

Subject: Call for Borderless Cyber Conference Program Committee Members - deadline 29 Nov

Dear CTI Members,

OASIS is beginning the Program Committee selection process for our 2017 Borderless Cyber series of events. Serving on a Program Committee offers an opportunity to play a visible role in shaping our cyber security educational outreach. We hope you'll consider getting involved.

Our plan is to host at least two events next year. Efforts to secure a venue in the US and Europe are underway. New York City (in June) and The Hague (in September) are both being evaluated. Mr. Eric Burger, Research Professor of Computer Science and Director at Georgetown Center for Secure Communications is confirmed to serve as our Borderless Cyber US Conference Chair.

So, what's involved in serving on the Program Committee?

The Program Committee will be responsible for ensuring compelling, well-balanced, high-quality content. Members will:

The Program Committee will conduct its work via conference calls and email. The time commitment will average around 4-6 hours per month during production of the program.  Participating in bi-monthly teleconference calls during this stage is mandatory. Program Committee members are also expected to attend the conference and help introduce and facilitate sessions onsite, as needed.

How to apply

If you'd like to be considered for one of the Borderless Cyber Program Committees, please send your bio and contact details to events@oasis-open.org by Monday, 28 November.  Please note if you have a preference or are only available to work on one event.

We hope you consider this opportunity to get involved and help ensure the Borderless Cyber series continues to be a success.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Jane

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org