cti-marketing message

Subject: Related events for Borderless Cyber

We look forward to seeing you in New York for Borderless Cyber on June 21-22. Note that we're planning several related meetings before/after the conference that may affect your travel plans.

STIX 2.0 Workshop for ISAC Members
Tuesday, 20 June | 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
FS-ISAC, NH-ISAC, and OASIS present this half-day, pre-conference workshop, specifically designed to provide ISAC members with information on STIX/TAXII 2.0. Richard Struse of DHS and Jim Routh of Aetna will lead the discussion.

Cybersecurity Standards User Council Open Forum
Tuesday, 20 June | 1:30-3:30 PM
Members and non-members will come together to discuss goals for the new User Council, provide input on the charter, and meet others in the cybesecurity user community. Alex Foley of Bank of America will chair the meeting.

OASIS 2017 Member Meeting and Reception
Thursday, 22 June | 5:00-6:30 PM
Immediately following the Borderless Cyber program, members and guests will gather to network and be briefed on changes underway at OASIS and to honor the accomplishments of our members. Lightning Rounds on STIX/TAXII, CSAF, and OpenC2 will be featured. (The bar will open before the talking begins.)

STIX 2.0 Workshop for the Japanese Banking Community
Friday, 23 June | 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Invited representatives of Japanese banks will be briefed on STIX/TAXII 2.0 by Rich Struse. If you'd like to invite your Japanese contacts in financial services to attend, let us know.

All these meetings are free with Borderless Cyber registration, however, space is limited. RSVP when you register for the conference.

Don't forget about Hamilton. Register for the conference by the end of the day on Friday, May 19, and you'll be entered in a drawing to win two tickets to the Broadway performance of Hamilton on June 20.

See you in New York,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer