Subject: Proposal - Simplify Data Model

Right now I believe there is unnecessary complexity in the data model.  I would like to see things simplified and flattened.

The problem we have right now with everything being optional, and given the vast complexity, you can not really write code to do anything with an arbitrary STIX document as the decision tree in code would be insane.  I would like us to seriously look at this and find ways to make it easier.  This work would feed in the conversion from XML to JSON.

Bret

Sent from my Commodore 64