Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Proposal - Top Level Relationship Object

Sean/Aharon:

So, should something like this...that is something that has been hashed out through an eMail / ListServe conversation be added to the STIX Wiki on OASIS?  I'm trying to get a sense of how issues like this are going to be memorialized.  I saw some conversations about continuing issue tracking on GitHub.  Will the STIX Sub-Committee being doing that on GitHub or tracking issues on the OASIS STIX Wiki?

I'm just tying to get a sense of where to look if I need to go back and reconstruct the results of this conversation.

Jane Ginn