Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Proposal - Top Level Relationship Object

The nice thing about sitting back and letting the conversation run its course is convergence happens.

Yes, in Computer Science there is a difference between zero and null. Likewise, there is a difference between “I have zero confidence in this assertion” and “I don’t know my confidence in this assertion.” However, it the real world out there, zero confidence means I know this is bunk. It also means I will not bother sharing it. On the other hand, “I see this activity, and I don’t think it’s harmful, but it is just a little weird” is just the kind of thing that would be useful to share and catalog for when we realize that it is the precursor to all of your employees’ personal data being sucked dry.