Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Proposal - Top Level Relationship Object

Perfect, I agree a simple string would be good....  Do we need to provide a helper for those things that are not TLP? Something like:

{
ID: "12312312321312",
MarkingType: "TLP",
Marking: "Amber",
etc
}

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems

On Jul 30, 2015, at 12:46, Aharon Chernin <achernin@soltra.com> wrote:

The most common used Marking today is TLP. Today we just use a string to describe the TLP. Below, we just say "Amber".

<marking:Marking_Structure color="AMBER" xsi:type="tlpMarking:TLPMarkingStructureType"/>

The next most used marking is simple marking type, which in the grand scheme of things is just a string.

I could see the creation of an object if there was more context or metadata around marking than just a string

Aharon Chernin
CTO
SOLTRA | An FS-ISAC & DTCC Company
18301 Bermuda green Dr