Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Proposal - Top Level Relationship Object

The screen shot is from a UML model, with some extra data for context.  Further we are having substantive discourse about this topic, if there are things that are missing in the diagram, then please bring them up and fill in the gaps. I for one would love your feedback about how to make it better.

I think it is also important to note how this process should probably work, given the problems we have had in the past.

1) We should discuss things on the list and bounce ideas back and forth until we come to some sort of stead state.

2) At that point I can see the current ideas being captured and archived on the wiki as a proposal to be included in the next major release

3) Until such a time that the next release is done, people can continue adding to or making suggestions about a said proposal on the wiki.   But at least we will have captured it.

In the past we would discuss things over and over and they would never get captured, and then they would get blackholed to die. What I am trying to do here, is get us to a point where it can resemble a proposal that can make it to the wiki.  From there we can continue discussing as people come up with ideas and requests, but at least we will have something down on paper.

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems