Subject: Month CTI STIX SC meeting - 8/19/2015 @ 2pm EDT

In coordination with the other CTI SCs, the STIX SC will meet every third Wednesday of each month. This means that our next meeting will be this Wednesday the 19th. We plan to use the same time as last time, 2pm EDT. One of our agenda items will be to discuss the meeting time and change it if the group deems it appropriate.

Over the following days we will be finalizing the agenda and sending out dial-in information.

Aharon