Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Conformance clauses for the STIX specification documents

Sean,

I think that's as good as we need for STIXv.1.2.1. It was always going to be a stop-gap, and I'm happy with the wording within that context. STIX v2.0 is where we will need to be more specific.

Cheers

Terry MacDonald | STIX, TAXII, CybOX Consultant

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this email do not represent the sentiment of any other party except my own. My views do not necessarily reflect those of my employers.