Subject: STIX SC Monthly Meeting for September - Reschedule

SC members,

Technical work on the STIX 1.2.1 specifications has been completed and we are waiting on some final approvals to officially begin our STIX SC 1 week review period.
In order to talk about this effectively, we are going to reschedule our monthly meeting to next week, September 30th at 2:00pm.

Sean and Aharon