Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Use Case Template

Hahaha. Sorry Andrew.
Any confusion is my fault I am sure.

The template is currently at the bottom of the wiki home page.

The intent is that you would “edit” the home page to get access to the markup, select and copy the template content, close the home page edit, create a new page, paste the template content in and them fill it out.

Do you think I should put the template in its own page to make it clearer?

sean