Subject: Re: [cti-users] MTI Binding

How about we take two of the idioms on the stixproject.github.io site?

http://stixproject.github.io/documentation/idioms/c2-indicator/
http://stixproject.github.io/documentation/idioms/simple-incident/

Thanks for helping out. I think it would be nice to see these as:

- Current STIX XML (Done already)
- Simplified XML (TBD, maybe if the JSON one is quick I’ll do this too)
- JSON/JSON-Schema (Wunder)
- JSON-LD (Casanave)
- Any others people are interest (PMML, Thrift, ProtoBuf, etc)

John