Subject: Re: [cti-users] [cti-stix] [cti-users] MTI Binding

It would also be good to see how complex it is to consume the data in to some structs in say C++ or PHP/_javascript_.

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems

On Oct 2, 2015, at 15:51, Terry MacDonald <terry.macdonald@GMAIL.COM> wrote:

+1. Is a nice idea as we can see a size and complexity comparison. Is there any chance each person can document the process that the generation took? I'm thinking it could be useful to see how complicated the toolchain for developing each type of output is.

Cheers
Terry MacDonald