Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Conceptul model for sighting

So for the reflection on where to put/attached the sighting (one top
level 'object' or each objects),
I think this should be linked to the CybOX discussion regarding
Observables instances vs patterns

and the clarification of the Observation concept (thanks Cory ;-))
would make it easier.

To Bret's approach, I would like to add the time*

1) What: Reference to what it is we are sighting
2) Who: The person / organization that is making the sighting
3) A count of the number of times it was seen.
4) When*

KISS:

{
"type": "sighting",
"id": "foo.com:sighting-1234-1234-1234-1234",
"idref": "abc.com:indicator-4321-4321-4321-4321",
"count": "1222"
"producer": "tom and jerry"
"timeframe": between monday and tuesday
}