Subject: Re: [cti-users] Indicator Type / Vocabulary Implementation Questions

What you're pointing there is another thing I thought about which is the relationships between different vocabularies.
While partially implemented in my tools in an effort to avoid inconstancy, it was not yet introduced in the mailinglists

(Again, a structure à la CWE/CAPEC could be mid-term solution before a RDF/OWL ontology)