Subject: Re: [cti-stix] STIX 2.0 Architecture - Relationships, Sightings, and Targeting

+1

Great graphic.  Helps with developing the
new constructs and significant directions
and opportunities.

--tony

On 2015-10-26 8:53 AM, Davidson II, Mark S wrote:

The architecture was touched on in a few of the earlier cti-stix discussions (Relationships, Sightings, Targeting), which IMO makes the architecture a good candidate for early discussion. I’ve thrown together a notional diagram containing STIX 1.2 components [2] and the top level objects that have been discussed so far (please let me know if I missed yours!).

My hope is that by raising this topic we can identify dependencies, preconditions, and differences of opinion. If we need to know more about relationships before we can move forward – what are those things? As with any early stage discussion, there will be open items that can only be resolved later on; my hope is that we can reach a common starting point.

--

Anthony Michael Rutkowski

EVP, Industry Standards & Regulatory Affairs

tony@yaanatech.com

+1 703 999 8270

Yaana Technologies LLC

542 Gibraltar Drive