Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Conceptul model for sighting

I think we're doing well.
I think the location and detection-method could be optional (in an
effort of keeping things as simple as possible)

<detection-method>) (at <location>) (with <confidence>) (...)

After let's say two weeks of open discussions in the list, we could
update the github and ask the TC Chairs to present the current
conclusion/proposition during the next meeting. Then submitting it for
an open request for comments for a period of, let's say 1 month before
potential definitive agreement/validation

@Sarah: regarding the relationships 'issue', there's an open
discussion going on to know if we make it as a construct. I will just
add, for now, that if you can't find a 'workaround', that I assume
right now being finding the -relationship path- between top level
object A and the underlying object B, this should be highlighted

@Sarah (and all): did you run the statistics tool? :-)