Subject: Re: [cti-stix] STIX Sightings

I have to admit that i am not following too much TAXII now. (flood of
emails, etc. well u know)
And sorry posting that in cti-stix, but while related to this current
topic, and also because John Doe introduced the notion of Broker, i
would recommend to have a look at the IETF SACM architecture:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-architecture/