Subject: Tool alphatest

-- No commercial intention in there --

I have been working on GUI mockups for STIX data manipulation.
(because i hate editing xml with vi)
While i prefer to directly build 'usable' GUI, using an IDE, than
mockups 'on paper', i built a little tool to figure out how to
graphically represent STIX from a human user point of view.

So what does this tool?
In short: Nothing

Yep, nothing for now.
But; it helped me to identify the relationships (and potential
'complexity') between the objects, and identify where concepts/objects
are (re)used.
And i think it will help in the current context of
simplification/refactoring/abstraction (top-level objects,
constructs...)

It is alpha stage (and intended to be free. and could be renamed due
to Trademarks), but comes with some top objects kind of fully
represented.
Because it's becoming quite heavy interface, i prefer sharing the
binary that spending hours doing screenshots.

So in case of any interest, let me know off-list.
Meantime, if such a tool is already available in like an HTMLv5 form,
please let me know

PS: just few screenshots attached