Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] [cti-stix] Re: [cti-cybox] Revoke Cybox Observable

Can we just agree that this is an implementation / deployment / process issue and not a specification issue?  To Sarah's needs, I would say that every vendor that produces a CTI solution (aka EclecticIQ or Soltra) should provide a way to delete data.

Arguing the merits of deleting vs keeping is not worth our time.  We have hoarders and neat and tidy people in all aspects of life.  Some people want to store stuff forever and some people want to delete stuff for what ever reason. The point is, solutions really should allow people to delete data if they so choose.

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems