Subject: STIX 2.0 Roadmap

All,

I have created a STIX 2.0 roadmap wiki page that outlines a very high-level roadmap for our priority of concerns and which order we plan to tackle them and then also uses this high-level roadmap and the issue triage to identify a specific top-ten issue roadmap for us to pursue.

I am hopeful that this will have several benefits:
  • help us to again refocus our efforts on a specific small set of issues at any one time so we can actually reach consensus conclusions
  • help communicate to people that simplification is a first-order concern for us that is the highest priority in the issues we will tackle
  • give us a simple one page resource for us to point people to who are wondering what future plans are for STIX and where we view our priorities

Please let us know what you think.

Sean