Subject: Re: [cti-stix] next versions, frontiers, and roadmaps

On 20.11.2015 07:09:31, Tony Rutkowski wrote:

> One of the areas of growing importance that oddly seems missing is
> some focus on applying STIX and the subtending capabilities to
> virtualization/NFV environments. Seems worth adding it as a bullet
> somewhere.

Good eye, Tony! Just yesterday Ivan and I were going through the CybOX
objects and aligning them to use cases. We observed that
(embarrasingly) despite all the mobile malware out there, CybOX
utterly fails to address this. Likewise, we take your comment about
the need to address virtualization on board and will incorporate that
into our planning.

Great feedback, Tony, keep it coming!!!

--
Cheers,