Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Fwd: STIX timestamps and ISO 8601:2000

Inactive hide details for Jerome Athias ---11/19/2015 11:48:25 PM---Back to the future ---------- Forwarded message ----------Jerome Athias ---11/19/2015 11:48:25 PM---Back to the future ---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Jerome Athias <athiasjerome@gmail.com>
To: cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 11/19/2015 11:48 PM
Subject: [cti-stix] Fwd: STIX timestamps and ISO 8601:2000

From: Jerome Athias <athiasjerome@gmail.com>
Date: 2014-02-10 10:10 GMT+03:00
Subject: Re: STIX Content Revision and Revocation
To: "Wunder, John A." <jwunder@mitre.org>
Cc : Terry MacDonald <terry.macdonald@gmail.com>, Patrick Maroney
<Pmaroney@specere.org>, "Grobauer, Bernd"
<Bernd.Grobauer@siemens.com>, "Taylor, Marlon"
<Marlon.Taylor@hq.dhs.gov>, DisplayName <patrick.maroney@mac.com>,
"Barnum, Sean D." <sbarnum@mitre.org>, Kyle Maxwell
<krmaxwell@gmail.com>, Dave Dittrich <dittrich@u.washington.edu>,
stix-discussion-list Structured Threat Information _expression_/ST
<stix-discussion-list@lists.mitre.org>

I would see xs:datetime as "an implementation of strings formatted
according to a subset of ISO 8601:2000, documented in RFC 3339."
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#isoformats
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3339

so no "differences"

http://www.imc.org/atom-syntax/mail-archive/msg13103.html.