Subject: RE: [cti-users] Vote NO on JSON - Vote YES on JSON-LD and here is why...

With all due respect, I’ll wait until I can make an informed decision on the pluses and minuses of the JSON-LD approach once it’s been presented.

Any idea when that will be? Is it within the next two weeks or so? It will help me understand when we can finish this discussion, decide one way or the other, and move on

Cheers

Terry MacDonald

Senior STIX Subject Matter Expert

SOLTRA | An FS-ISAC and DTCC Company

+61 (407) 203 206 | terry@soltra.com

From: Shawn Riley [mailto:shawn.p.riley@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 26 November 2015 6:51 AM
To: Terry MacDonald <terry@soltra.com>
Cc: cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org; cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org; Jonathan Bush (DTCC) <jbush@dtcc.com>

With all do respect, OBP can not be done with JSON and JSONSchema without the semantic Ontologies. If it can, please provide concrete examples and demonstrate this to the community so we all can understand how you can do what Google, Facebook, DoD, etc couldn't with traditional approaches such as JSON.