Subject: Re: [cti-stix] STIX timestamps and ISO 8601:2000

just as an example on SQL Server. Ref.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms187819.aspx

"ISO 8601

Description

YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss[.mmm]

YYYYMMDD[ hh:mm:ss[.mmm]]

Examples:

2004-05-23T14:25:10

2004-05-23T14:25:10.487

To use the ISO 8601 format, you must specify each element in the
format. This also includes the T, the colons (:), and the period (.)
that are shown in the format.

The brackets indicate that the fraction of second component is
optional. The time component is specified in the 24-hour format.

The T indicates the start of the time part of the datetime value.

The advantage in using the ISO 8601 format is that it is an
international standard with unambiguous specification."