Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Re: Asset: the missing piece in your puzzle

From my experience: consider Organisations/Person/Automatons/Hardware
as top-level assets constructs
But I strongly recommend to have at least a minimal Organisation
construct (Person we have with CIQ) and IT-Assets we know them
(Hardware could be excluded for now)

Benefits of Organisations identification or characterization (even
minimal construct):
Org-Vocabulary
Data-Org Provenance
Trust Management
Confidence Management
and A LOT MORE

One Org B can be an asset or Org A (e.g. a country)

Asset Identification specification is a very good starting point, imho