Subject: Re: [cti-stix] STIX: Messaging Standard vs. Document Standard

I am very aware of both sides and have lots of experiences with both groups.

The number of people that use STIX and share STIX data today is not representative of the number of people that will use it in the future, if we are successful.  In fact, the early adopters that have a high level maturity will be orders of magnitude smaller in size and volume.

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems