Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Applying data markings

Ideally, I would like to see this turned in to formal proposal, and yes we can give people 1-2 weeks to review it.  But I would also like to see three independent implementations in different programming languages before we vote on accepting it.  We need to make sure things like this not only look good on paper but can easily hold water in code.

Bret

Sent from my Commodore 64