Subject: Re: [cti-stix] STIX: Messaging Standard vs. Document Standard

To all Sean and Trey comments, I just would like to add this quote

The Semantic Web

To a computer, the Web is a flat, boring world, devoid of meaning.
This is a pity, as in fact documents on the Web describe real objects
and imaginary concepts, and give particular relationships between
them. For example, a document might describe a person. The title
document to a house describes a house and also the ownership relation
with a person. Adding semantics to the Web involves two things:
allowing documents which have information in machine-readable forms,
and allowing links to be created with relationship values. Only when
we have this extra level of semantics will we be able to use computer
power to help us exploit the information to a greater extent than our
own reading. - Tim Berners-Lee "W3 future directions" keynote, 1st
World Wide Web Conference Geneva, May 1994

If we succeed, this will be the revolution we are looking for.