Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Object ID format

I’m supportive of standardizing Object ID format to be based on the form  [producer-namespace]:[object-type]:[UUID], especially if that doesn’t prevent the use of URI.

I think Terry correct captured many of the concerns that I had with the F2F proposed solution and I definitely in agreement with John A. about the value of  being able to use URLs.

Paul Patrick
iSIGHT Partners