Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Object ID format

I think people will get confused and ask why is their and InfomrationSourceType and an extra blob of data outside of it that also gives information about the Producer.  Can we please have just one object that contains information about the Producer and where people can go to talk to that Producer?????

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems