Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Report object consensus

Exactly. I believe internationalisation is something we have to sort out before we do our first release of STIX v2, but it is important that we discuss this as a community. The problem is that we have a lot of other things to discuss as well! So as Rob was saying we should get through some of the basics of seeing up the new objects and how the underlying protocols work before we discuss internationalisation.

It is important, it's just that we need to get through some of the work we have already outlined before we get to it.

Cheers
Terry MacDonald
Ryu,

This is an important issue, and I fully believe that internationalization needs to be a part of the 2.0 spec (most likely a part of CTI Common and all the specs actually).  What Bret and others are suggesting is that we take this up in the next tranche of work that is done.  The initial piece of work we are doing is to get the actual Indicators work done, so we have a baseline. Once that is complete we can consider how to modify that to support internationalization.

Best regards,
Rob