Subject: RE: STIX MVP

I started going through this list today, but there are somethings in here that need further clarification about how much support we’ll aim to support in each version of STIX. For example, I’d be happy to support a fairly simple identity object that specifies some simple information about Identity for STIX v2.0, but I wouldn’t necessarily support the full CIQ implementation of CIQ as part of the STIX v2.0 MVP.

In other words, some of these topics are potentially very large rabbit holes to do down, and yet if we start of with basic functionality then they are achievable for STIX v2.0 first release.

Could we please change the headings in the table provided to be:

·         This release (2.0)

·         Future releases (2.x)

·         Not Required

This will allow people to say what they don’t want in there, and to understand that not having things now still means they will happen in the future.

Cheers

Terry MacDonald

Senior STIX Subject Matter Expert

SOLTRA | An FS-ISAC and DTCC Company