Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] Re: [cti-stix] Question on Sightings Proposal and Cybox Observations

It seems weird to me, like a shoehorn. Would I give it 0 confidence?

And, it's not even accurate because at that stage you don't even know what the correct indicator pattern is.

Sent from IBM Verse

Wunder, John A. --- [cti-cybox] Re: [cti-stix] Question on Sightings Proposal and Cybox Observations ---

From:"Wunder, John A." <jwunder@mitre.org>
To:"Jason Keirstead" <Jason.Keirstead@ca.ibm.com>, cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org, cti-cybox@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:Mon, Apr 4, 2016 5:54 PM

What do you think about using a low-confidence indicator for #1 and #2?

I also noticed that there’s a lot of workflow stuff in those use cases…implicit request from SOC to TI cell to do something, explicit request for sightings, explicit request to create an indicator, explicit +1 of indicator patterns (not necessarily a sighting I assume?). A lot of that stuff is definitely not covered now.