Subject: Moved to Working Draft: Timestamp and Timestamp Precision

All,

Based on the lack of dissent against the motion to accept the timestamp and timestamp precision properties by unanimous consent, I’ll be updating them in the pre-draft specification to indicate that they’re now in “working draft” status.

There are currently two open ballots to move other text forward to working draft status:
  • Identifier, closing 5/17
  • Custom Properties, closing 5/20
Please vote!

Also note a slight language tweak…where before we were using “draft”, I’m going to start using the term “working draft” to avoid terminology conflicts with the OASIS official concept of a draft. Same idea though…things that are approved as working draft have received consensus and any substantive changes will require another approved motion to accept those changes.

Thanks,
John