Subject: Re: [cti-stix] TTP proposal

So we have a TLO called "Action" or "Attack" or "Foo" or "TP" or "Something".  And this TLO contains the "knowledge" gained by an analyst about the collection of tools, infrastructure, and processes that a Threat Actor may use against a Victim or in a Campaign????

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems