Subject: A number of STIX 2.0 items up for formal review

STIX TC -

Please review the following STIX topics that I linked to below. After next Tuesday’s working call, if no one finds any issues with them, we will be making a formal motion to accept them as normative STIX 2.0 text. If you do find issues, please comment in the document, or let us know on the mailing list. I’d like to thank the community for all the work on these topics to date!

Types

Concepts

TLOs

Report: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YcEtyUGdFkJIPdDZ7K-mHbvjFt-5pOL2EIw_ZJuqNpM/edit#heading=h.tmlyjpfh5924