Subject: Re: [cti-stix] RE: Intrusion Sets

I wonder if these sets would be better represented (and used) with a
grouping a la Campaign at STIX level,
or would it be more efficient with a "Atom Syndication Format feed"
like approach at the TAXII level. (in case we would take a direction
like https://github.com/CISecurity/ROLIE/blob/master/draft-ietf-mile-rolie-02.xml
)