Subject: Fwd: [mile] JSON representation of IODEF (FW: New Version Notification for draft-takahashi-mile-jsoniodef-00.txt)

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Takeshi Takahashi <takeshi_takahashi@nict.go.jp>
Date: Wednesday, 8 June 2016
To: "mile@ietf.org" <mile@ietf.org>

Hello all,

In the Yokohama meeting, we had discussion on the JSON representation of IODEF.
Since rfc5070-bis is about to be published as an RFC, I would like to push this discussion again.
For this purpose, I've created its JSON representation draft.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-takahashi-mile-jsoniodef/

The conversion from XML to JSON is very simple, but some classes that exist only for the purpose of semantically grouping subjects could be omitted depending on the discussion. (e.g., Flow class and Record class)

If anybody is interested in authoring or co-authoring this draft, please feel free to contact me.
I would appreciate that very much.
The current draft is prepared for the purpose of raising discussion and checking any interests from potential authors/co-authors.

Thank you, and kind regards.
Take