Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Supporting translations in STIX

Sub-components that are part of a TLO could identify the language if they are in a different language from the container object.

There are multiple cases where there’s an named attribute defined at a container level that then is defined for child objects or referenced objects from the container.

All base TLO attributes have this same artifact.

allan

On 6/24/16, 8:35 AM, "Back, Greg" <gback@mitre.org> wrote:

By adding "lang" at the base TLO level, we are essentially saying that we can't mix languages in a single TLO (at this point).

I think I'm OK with that, but just wanted to raise the point.