Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Supporting translations in STIX

In general, I think having TLOs in a single language is an advantage. That way you can do language handling code at the TLO level rather than the field level.

In particular, for an MVP release, I don’t see multiple languages in a TLO being important.

John

Are there specific sub-components where we would potentially want to support a different language from the parent TLO (for now, given that we can always add it later)?