Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Opinion Object Proposal

Great catch Allan.  Yes, we need to do originator confidence before we do third party confidence.

Bret

Sent from my Commodore 64

On Jun 24, 2016, at 7:32 AM, Allan Thomson <athomson@lookingglasscyber.com> wrote:

For the same reason that other confidence information has been targeted post-MVP, I would say this proposal should wait until beyond the MVP.

For example, there is *no* conveyance of confidence information currently in MVP by the original source of the intel but this proposal would be added so *other* people’s opinion’s would be conveyed?

That makes no sense.

allan

From: "cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of "Jordan, Bret" <bret.jordan@bluecoat.com>
Date: Friday, June 24, 2016 at 5:41 AM
To: Terry MacDonald <terry.macdonald@cosive.com>
Cc: "cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org>

I love the idea, but I do not think we should do this for the Summer release.  I see this being done in the Winter release.

The reason for that is this functionality is dependent on digitally signing content and that will NOT be ready for summer. Right it is being tracked as one of the primary things for the Winter release.

Bret Jordan CISSP

Blue Coat Systems