Subject: Re: [cti-stix] relationships

Personally I like having everything about an object with that object. It makes it easier for a reader to understand what objects apply to it and from it.

I can see this makes it harder when generating the objects, but in my opinion we should do whatever is the easiest for the reader, as this week be read way more times than it will be written...

Can we change it so that there is a level 1 relationship section showing all the relationships, but with no real details. Then we have the relationship details with each objects details. In that way of someone wants an overview is in one place, and if they are implementing an object then the required relationships detail is right there in that section - making it easier to use.

Cheers
Terry MacDonald