Subject: Re: [cti-stix] relationships

On 27.06.2016 08:10:59, Terry MacDonald wrote:

> I can see this makes it harder when generating the objects, but in
> my opinion we should do whatever is the easiest for the reader, as
> this week be read way more times than it will be written...
>
> Can we change it so that there is a level 1 relationship section
> showing all the relationships, but with no real details. Then we
> have the relationship details with each objects details. In that way
> of someone wants an overview is in one place, and if they are
> implementing an object then the required relationships detail is
> right there in that section - making it easier to use.

While this approach inevitably imposes additional work on the editors,
I think that the benefit to implementors more that justifies the
additional work.

I would suggest that for the initial Summer release we baseline on a
relationship appendix and divvy out the per-object explication for the
Winter release.

--
Cheers,
Trey