Subject: Re: [cti-stix] relationships

Thanks all for the feedback...  Based on the comments, we will leave the relationships inline with the TLOs and perhaps do some sort of summary, somewhere in the document.

I am glad to know you all find them useful where they are.  I will try and do some tweaking to the formatting to make them easier to understand.  Changes forth coming.

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems