Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Supporting translations in STIX

The problem with that snippet Jerome is that the translation can only be done by the original object creator. There may be a potentially better solution that will allow third-parties to do a translation and release that translation as an unofficial translation (e.g. of a report object). It may be that the structure referenced could work for information included in cybox objects that is in a non-english language, but I do think that the way we want translations to be created and by whom we want them to be created is something we should factor in.

It's tricky and it's nuanced.

Cheers

Terry MacDonald | Chief Product Officer