Subject: Re: [cti-stix] STIX TLO Relationships

Jerome & All:

I agree, all of these visuals that Bret has put together will be REALLY helpful for quickly showing people how the various TLOs (and their respective Relationships) are intended to work together.

Yes, I have a MindMeister account so we could use that tool to do a working session on building out some Mind Maps.  If anyone else would like to join in, let Jerome or I know and I can send an invitation.  We can use GoToMeeting if we can figure out a time to meet.

Jane