Subject: Extra working session - July 6

All,

The call today ran long and we were only really able to get to observation/sighting, so we’ve scheduled an extra working session for 3pm ET tomorrow, July 6. The event was added to the STIX SC calendar. The agenda will be:

-          Further discussion of sighting and observation, in particular whether renaming either or both of the objects would help

-          Identity

-          Threat Actor

John