Subject: Re: [sacm] Mind Mapping

I get your point on NFV. Yes and No.
The tool used for this map (FreeMind), from what I currently now of
it, don't allow recursive arrows/relationships. (a lot are missing,
but meantime would make the map messy)
I would envision that Service/API under "Automaton/Service" would
basically 'do the job'. (you could also move
"physical/logical/virtual" to "Automaton/System/Service"...)

Feel free to produce your own abstracted mind map of the cyberspace...
(and listen to Three Little Birds :p)

PS: Ref. the "synthetic-id" concept, if my memory is ok, comes from
Asset Identification https://scap.nist.gov/specifications/ai/
NB: Sean Barnum 'documented' a similar concept, called "identifiers
construct" (see i.e.
https://stixproject.github.io/getting-started/whitepaper/ ) (what was
lost in github issues...)