Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Vulnerability object added

Agreed.

Thanks for getting this in there.

From: "cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Jason Keirstead <Jason.Keirstead@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 7:05 AM
To: "Wunder, John" <jwunder@mitre.org>
Cc: "cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org>

Looks good to me.

-
Jason Keirstead
STSM, Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security | www.securityintelligence.com

nactive hide details for "Wunder, John A." ---07/14/2016 10:55:12 AM---So"Wunder, John A." ---07/14/2016 10:55:12 AM---Sorry, should have given a link to the object. It’s in the STIX 2.0-Objects document, here: https://